The Corporate Recruiter will collaborate with hiring managers to identify specific requirements of each open position to recruit and hire the most qualified candidate. Create and oversee internal and external communications, making sure that E3 Environmental maintains a positive reputation as an Employer on Professional and Social Media platforms such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and other professional and social media sites.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
1. Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and positions to be filled, reviews job descriptions for each vacancy.
2. Assists with the development and revision of specifications to job descriptions for selected positions.
3. Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates as well as set realistic requirements for each open position.
4. Create/Revise Job Descriptions to place ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
5. Identify Placement agencies, organize hiring events and participate in Job Fairs/Recruitment events to network with potential candidates.
6. Identify appropriate candidates and review their qualifications by examining their resumes, performing in-person interviews, and other forms of communication.
7. Manage all communications with candidates from the moment they apply until they are onboarded.
8. Source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks, and through personal referrals.
9. Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
10. Maintains a high degree of confidentiality with handling sensitive employee information; Initiates and oversees pre-screening of potential new hires; Facilitates multi-step data entry of employee information in various databases.
11. Assists with accuracy and completion of New Hire paperwork.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of the technology needed for each technical role that we try to fill and what technical skills are required for each open position.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies for federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with regular office hours, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Travel may be expected for this position from time to time.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor/Associates Degree in related Technical and/or Human Resources field desired.
- At least three years of related recruiting experience, with prior experience in technical roles a plus.
- Understanding the business principles and practices of each open position.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. The Company is strongly committed to this policy and believes in the concept and spirit of the law. The Company believes in and practices equal opportunity and affirmative action. All employees are responsible for supporting the concept of equal opportunity and affirmative action and assisting the Company in meeting its objectives.
Mission: To be a trusted partner for our clients. We will deliver first-class environmental services with a sense of urgency and an uncompromising commitment to safety.
Vision: To be the environmental services company most respected for its people, quality service, partnership, and commitment to safety.
E3 Environmental is a full-service emergency response, remediation, and industrial cleaning company based in Jackson, MS with offices in Mobile, AL; Little Rock, AR; Laredo, TX; Southaven, MS; Clinton, MS; Shreveport, LA; Paducah, KY; Pensacola, FL; and El Dorado, AR. We have unmatched coverage capabilities along the Mississippi River corridor. We specialize in “turn key” solutions for all your environmental and industrial needs, with a focus on the maritime industry including, but not limited to, Marine Fire Fighting, Barge Cleaning, and Spill Response. The most important resource available to our clients is our staff of qualified, experienced environmental professionals, dedicated to providing solutions of high value consistently with a commitment to safety, reliability and the long-term growth and success of the company. We offer competitive wages, paid vacation, 401(k) with match, full family medical, dental, vision, and group term life insurance coverage for employee and dependents, with additional supplemental policies available.